Share with us whatCalifornia means to you. We want to hear your story.
Thank you for taking your time to submit your story to California Weekend, due to the high volume of emails we receive, it might take us few weeks to get back to you, please have patience and note that we can only answer to submissions that match our criteria. We don’t offer monetary compensation, yet as a contributor you will be promoted in the post with a blurb, we will add you to our contributor page and give you social media love as much as possible.
We accept stories for following categories:
From day trips to weekend escapes to city and neighborhood guides.Food
Original recipes, restaurant reviews, restaurant recipes, interviews with people working in the food industry.People
From designers to chefs to other interesting California personalities.Spaces
Hotels, restaurants, shops, home tours.Lifestyle
Health, fitness, tech, art & design, career & business
- Please read and get a sense for our website before you submit your story.
- Check if we have already covered the topic.
- Indicate if your story is published elsewhere.
- We prefer original photography, but it’s not necessary.
- In three sentences tell us why this story is interesting for California Weekend.
- Images should at least be 1500px wide.
- Send us your pitch in the body of the email.
- Send us your pictures via Google Drive or WeTransfer.
- Please include PITCH (in all capitals), the title of your pitch ( e.g. PITCH: Los Alamos Guide ) and send us your submission to [email protected]